Education of a child could be very pressuring for both parents and a kid. The parents strive hard to give their kids the best kind of education by trying to enrol them in the biggest schools of the city but it’s not very easy for the kid too. The kids have to be in constant completion with one another in order to see who does better. The world is such a competitive place and everyone realises it sooner or later.
I recall back in the days, when I was a kid education was much simpler and the competition was definitely so fierce. My parents took care of my education until it was kindergarten time, but these days’ pre schools are also very popular and every parent has its kids going there. So, let me tell you how the education system in our country exactly follows or you may see it as a ladder.
A friend of mine was recently going through the list of best schools in nagarbhavi Bangalore but before you start to do anything similar, I think you should take a look at the education system of our country.
- Pre schooling- like I said before, this phase can be taken care by the parents themselves. But still, many parents prefer sending their kids to pre schools. The Montessori system is very popular in our country.
- Playschools- private playschools takes care of children between the ages of 1.5-3 years. It basically consists of a play group where kids of the same age are put together.
- Kindergarten- from here the education becomes necessary because without passing one, you cannot get promoted to the next. The kindergarten is basically divided into lower kindergarten (LKG) and upper kindergarten (UKG).
- Primary school- from the first standard to the fifth standard come sunder primary schooling. The kids have to cross each of the classes every year and get promoted to the next grade/class/standard.
- Middle school- this starts from standard 5th to the standard 8th.
- Secondary school- standard ninth and tenth come under the secondary school. These are considered to be one of the most important classes because from here on the real competition begins.
- Higher secondary or PU (pre-university) – this is class 11th and 12th. From some it is still schooling, where as others consider it as college. Here students get to choose their areas they want to continue their studies in.
- Undergraduate (UG) – this is the main college years which extends up to 3 years. People get their bachelors degree and can decide to work from here on.
- Postgraduate/PG/masters- this is again not necessary because your basic education comes to an end with graduation. This is for those wish to go for further studies.
So, this was how our education system works. Now that you know all about it, you can continue to look for the top schools in nagarbhavi Bangalore. I hope this article helps you in making an informed decision.